Extreme Service (ES) Idlers
Link-Belt® ES Series™ Idler Rolls
The Link-Belt ES series idler rolls from Syntron Material Handling are specifically designed for extreme service in the harsh environment of oil sands extraction. Link-Belt ES series idlers feature a patented seal design that offers unique and superior benefits to competitor rolls.
The most advanced and innovative technologies have gone into the development of Link-Belt ES series idler rolls. Each individual component represents an advance in available technology:
- Patented seal design for higher load ratings and maximum sealing effectiveness
- Pressed head technology for superior and flexible rebuild options
- Efficient bearing placement for minimized shaft deflection and longer bearing life
Together, these features add up to outstanding performance, quality, and value. Link-Belt ES series idler rolls from Syntron Material Handling—specifically designed and engineered for extreme service in the harsh environment of oil sands extraction.
ES series idler rolls are available in a range of standard models and sizes. Other models and sizes are available by request and may be custom engineered to meet application requirements.
Link-Belt® EZ-Trip™ Idler Frames
The Link-Belt EZ-Trip idler is specifically built for the field-proven Link-Belt ES series idler rolls.
- Heavy-duty, tubular construction
- Reduced weight assembly for ease of installation and reduced costs
- Polymeric powder-coated frame affords superior corrosion protection
- Sealed-for-life design protects against mechanical seizure in cold, harsh environments