Syntron® Paper Joggers provide high performance jogging solutions for a broad range of applications with unparalleled efficiency and reliability.
Syntron® Paper Joggers are found throughout the world in newspaper operations, banks, printing shops, post offices, catalog operations, mailrooms, offices, binderies, label manufacturing operations, department stores and computer operations.
Fast and efficient
- 3,600 vibrations per minute, at 60Hz operation, aligns paper within a few seconds.
- Rheostat control enables operator to easily adjust vibration intensity (strength) to match the grade and size of the paper stock.
- Electromagnetic design allows for continuous operation (eliminates overheating, unlike motor-driven units).
- Reduces downtime, time-consuming maintenance and repairs.
- Operation is available for either 115 or 230 volt, single phase, 50 or 60 cycle. (Unless otherwise specified, 115/60 is supplied).
- Customers enjoy many years of reliable, maintenance-free service.
- Simple switch turns unit on and off and a rheostat regulates the intensity of the jogging action.
- No special operator training or skills required.
- Jogger racks incorporate slots to remove loose paper clips, staples, rubber bands and paper debris.
- Design prevents foreign particles from damaging costly micro-read heads and other sensitive machinery.
- Jogger action prevents sorter jamming and machinery shutdown caused by paper piggy-backing.
- Units warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of shipment.
- Units are self-enclosed, eliminating exposed drive parts.
- Electromagnetic design eliminates sparking or burn-up associated with overheating.
- 115V, 60Hz units are UL listed and CSL certified.
- CheckMate™ units are UL/CUL certified.