Link-Belt® Scale idlers are used in conjunction with mechanical-type weighing devices. They are available in CEMA D and E series for 20°, 35° or 45° troughing installations. In order to prevent load shift and obtain weighing accuracy, these idlers are fabricated to rigid belt scale manufacturer’s specifications:
- Roll run-out does not exceed 0.015” T.I.R.
- Footstraps are within 0.015 of flat surface.
- Axis of rolls is +031” from perpendicular through center of base.
- Backing dimension of center roll is + 0.000”- 0.125”.
- End bracket is perpendicular to base 90°+ 1°.
- Troughing angle is template checked.
All rolls are factory lubricated and “sealed for life”.