Who We Are
Two powerful industry leading brands Link-Belt® & Syntron® come together under Syntron Material Handling, LLC, for one goal – better engineered products.
Established in May 2014, Syntron Material Handling (SMH) was built out of the legacies of Link-Belt Company and Syntron Company, formerly owned by FMC Technologies. Today, our 300 skilled employees have a combined 4,212 years of industry knowledge that they put into the SMH product every day. We are dedicated to providing customers with complete material handling solutions.
Syntron, headquartered in Tupelo, Mississippi, is a world leader in delivering innovative material handling solutions. For more than 100 years, Syntron has been at the forefront of conveying and vibration technology, providing exceptional performance and value in bulk material handling through our Link-Belt® and Syntron® brands.
Syntron has a long history of providing bulk material handling solutions in a variety of markets including mining, aggregates, chemicals, packaging and food. Our equipment, systems and services help producers and processors improve their bottom line through increased bulk material handling productivity. The equipment line includes Link-Belt conveyor idlers, conveyor belt cleaners, underground mining and terminal equipment, screw conveyors, and bucket elevators, and Syntron vibrating feeders, screens, bin vibrators, flow valves, paper joggers and shaft seals. We also design and manufacture engineered products and systems for customer-specific applications.
Why Us ?
- 1.KnowledgeSyntron Material Handling’s knowledgeable team will help your business with conveying, feeding, screening, elevating, vibratory flow aids, and mining controls of bulk product. Whether optimizing existing systems or starting from the ground-up on new and customized plants or mines, our dedicated staff will provide you with the most efficient and cost-effective.
- 2.InnovationAn international leader for innovative solutions, Syntron Material Handling can improve the technology customers are already using. The Link-Belt® expertise and equipment have been instrumental in developing some of the world’s largest belt conveyors. The Syntron® feeders are instrumental to supplying energy sources and material handling efforts across the globe.
- 3.Commitment To SuccessLevine Leichtman Capital Partners, the new owner of Syntron Material Handling, is committed to the success and growth of the company by investing in engineering capabilities, manufacturing efficiency, and customer service. Although we may have a new name, we still have the same dedicated employees and industry leading engineered products that make us a market leader.
We protect the health and safety of our people and promote the sustainability of the environment and the communities where we operate.
We promote an environment of open and sharing cooperation within the Company and with our suppliers and customers.
We believe the best is yet to be invented. We encourage purposeful creativity and thoughtful risk taking to create value for all stakeholders.
We have the best people, invest in their development and provide opportunities for their growth. Our strength and success comes from respecting people, embracing diversity and valuing different cultures.
We do what is right and we do what we say. We always act ethically, lawfully and in accordance with our values.
We create value by building close partnerships with our internal and external customers to achieve mutual success.
Commitment to Excellence
- ISO 9001 provides a model for a quality management system which focuses on the effectiveness of the processes in a business to achieve desired results.
- The standard promotes the adoption of a process approach emphasizing the requirements, added value, process performance and effectiveness, and continual improvement through objective measurements.
- Previous versions of ISO 9001 were tailored to the manufacturing industries and called for extensive system documentation. The current version is more generic and applies equally well to all organizations, regardless of type, size, and product provided.